Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Viewing images

It has come to my attention that many of the image links are not working for some people.  I'll figure this out soon, but for now, everything seems to work if you right-click  >> "open link in new tab"  from Chrome.  You can also clear your cookies and make everything work normally, but this is also annoying.

Could people comment below and let me know 1) what browser you are using, 2) whether you have had problems viewing some of the images, and 3) what the extent of this problem was.

Thanks,
-WhoTraz

3 comments:

  1. I'm using Firefox and I can't view any of the shillpages links. I've using three different computers. I do have restrictive cookie settings, but even when I cleared all my block-cookies rules I couldn't view anything from shillpages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand if I reload the page by hitting enter when focus is in the address bar, then the image shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah opening in a new tab and pressing enter in the address bar works for me in firefox 4

    ReplyDelete